- Volunteer Orientations are held 3 times per year.
Next Session Dates - To Be Announced (check back soon!)
- Orientation reviews the philosophy behind our work and what the program looks like.
- Orientation helps you decide where you might like to focus your volunteer efforts.
- Volunteer Support Group Facilitators and Assistants participate in additional training.
- Volunteers working directly with children will be asked to complete an application, personal references, and a criminal background check.
All dinners provided during the program are donated by the community. If you, your friends or your organization would like to donate a dinner please let us know.
Generous past donors include:
Lisa Crawford Nusser
Glass City Federal Credit Union
Rhonda and Mike Emch
Please call our office: 419-360-4939 or complete the contact form below.